The Department of General Practice is active in:
- Undergraduate Medical education of medical students in primary care and other interdisciplinary fields supported by ambulatory primary care providers.
- Research to improve primary care for ambulatory patients.
- Quality assurance in primary care.
- Postgraduate Medical Education for physician in specialty training.
- Independent Continuous Medical Education for ambulatory primary care providers.
We would like to inform you that we do not provide patient care in the department.